This course is aligned to PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
- Created by LearnSmart LLC
- 10 + students enrolled
- 1 Review available
- 35 hours on-demand video
- 33 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- This course qualifies for 35 Contact Hours toward the PMP® certification from PMI.
- Practice for the PMP® Certification Exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Management best practices
- Demonstrate proficiency in the principles, techniques, and tools needed to be a successful lead on a project.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how each knowledge area overlaps with each other, and the activities and outputs associated with them
- Know the details and practices involved with starting and closing a project, as well as everything in between
- Communicate with the instructor and openly ask questions that will be addressed within 48 hours!
- Apply your knowledge throughout the course with quick quizzes and be fully prepared for the PMP® exam with our final exam!
- Download extra printable and saveable flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course
- Participate in active discussions with other PMP® candidates & participants working on becoming a PMP®
Online Course Description:
Welcome to our Project Management Professional – 35 Contact Hours full course collection.
Now that you have enrolled in this course the following suite of courses will help prepare you become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®. These courses teach the principles, techniques, and tools needed to successfully prepare for and pass the certification exam. Whether you are looking to pass the CAPM, the PMP, or already experienced project manager, you are also eligible to submit any and all of your well-earned contact hours required to earn and maintain your project management certification with the Project Manager Institute.
The sections and lectures listed below in our PMP® table align with PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition. Knowledge areas and are displayed by the 11 knowledge areas and topic order. These courses can be taken in any order, as a review of a concept or knowledge area. However, if you are just becoming familiar with project management and the Project Management Institute, it is recommended that you view the courses sequentially. To meet the PMP® requirements you must complete ALL the courses. To meet the CAPM® requirements you only need to take the 3 “PMP Essential” courses and at least 1 lecture from each of the 11 knowledge areas.
With this course completion:
- You will learn the skills you need to be an effective project manager
- Gain the full knowledge necessary to pass the CAPM® and/or PMP® certification exam.
- Register your hours spent in studying to PMI as 35 contact hours to meet PMI requirement to take the PMP® exam
- You will be eligible to print your “Certification of Completion” for submission to PMI.
PMP and CAPM are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Existing project managers wishing to get certified in recognition of their skills and experience, or others who wish to train to become accredited project managers.
- New managers interested in understanding the key project management concepts to improve their skills and professional credibility
- Professionals in the Project Management space who desire to learn the content necessary to become a PMI certified PMP credential holder
- Do NOT take this course if you are looking to fulfill PDU requirements.