Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep – Sixth Ed.
- Created by Stone River eLearning
- 39 + students enrolled
- 5 Review available
- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Prepare for the PMP exam
- Understand the PMBOK terminology
- Learn effective test-taking techniques’
- Familiarize with mock exam questions
Online Course Description:
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation course is an essential course to gain the fundamental and necessary knowledge to pass the PMP exam. The course concentrates on the exam topics of the PMP exam with a wide collection of real-world scenarios, study aids, exam preparation tips and learning tools. The course uses the Project Management Institute (PMI) terminology and is based on the PMBOK, Sixth edition.
The PMP certification is a popular certification exam for project managers working in any organization. The course covers the exam topics of the PMP exam in detail and enables the candidates to pass the exam in first attempt. The course is based on the updated project management guidelines in the PMBOK guide, 6th edition. There are more courses for preparation of PMP must visit PMP Prep Courses to know more about PMP.
Available PDUs for this Course Series: 30
By completing this course series, you will earn 30 PDUs.
Available CEUs* for Course Series Completion: 30
By completing this course series, you can earn up to 30 CEUs.
(*CEUs are entirely dependent on the organization you are applying)
To get the certificate, visit https://integrity.training/p/cif and provide your details.
Please note: Candidates do not require to have the certification to complete this course, however the certificate is required in case the candidates are looking forward to sit in the exam or earn PDUs.
PMI, Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMP, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CAPM, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), PMI-RMP, PMBOK, PgMP, PULSE OF THE PROFESSION, THE PMI TALENT TRIANGLE and The PMI REP Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- This course is primarily intended for audience who are looking forward to undertake the PMP exam. The profile of such candidates may be:
- • Associate project managers
- • Project managers
- • IT project managers
- • Project coordinators
- • Project analysts and project leaders
- • Senior project managers
- • Team leaders
- • Product and program managers
- • Working in any other job role but seeking PMP certification