- 5-7 weeks long
- 3-7 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Richard H.M. Goossens, Annemiek van Boeijen, Jaap J.J. Daalhuizen
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Healthcare systems strive to offer better treatment and improve its service level for a growing number of patients. Designers can contribute to this goal by offering their unique human-centered thinking and creative solutions. In this program, you will learn key design methods and learn to apply them to healthcare through mastering a unique method of patient journey mapping.There are several design methods that focus on the patient journey (built upon concepts derived from “customer journey”). By looking into the patient journey in great detail, designers can generate useful solutions for very specific problems. At the same time, other professionals in healthcare can learn how design can help with facilitating better care.
What You’ll Learn:
- Key design methods taught at TU Delft.
- The design process – from understanding the user in context to delivering a great design.
- How to develop a patient journey.
- How and when to use the method of patient journey mapping in design activities.
- How to identify design opportunities starting from the patient journey.