- Created by Gilad Pagi
- 238 + students enrolled
- 25 Review available
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Excel in the GRE subject Mathematics exam’s abstract algebra questions
- Solve abstract algebra questions more quickly
- Pace through the test
Online Course Description:
This course is a prep course for the GRE Subject exam in Mathematics. If you wish to apply for a grad program in math, statistics and such, this exam is required.
This is the sixth module and includes all the abstract algebra material needed in order to excel in the exam. More importantly, the course teaches techniques for solving problems FAST (since in the exam you will have 2.5 min per question – very little time).
We will go over the following topics:
- Group definitions
- Equations modulo n
- Group examples and operations.
- Group homomorphism
- Ring homomorphism
The course is designed to review all that is necessary to get you up to speed and get you solving real exam problems. Content covered in the previous modules is assumed.
See the free intro lecture to get more details.
GRE is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. This content is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
- This course is intended to prep for the GRE Subject Math test. NOT for the math section at the general GRE.
- Students who wish to apply for graduate math programs must do the GRE Subject Math test. This course is designed for them
- This course assumes knowledge equivalent to B.S in mathematics.
- This course assumes knowledge of modules 1-5