Preparing for PMP? Project management job? Project management with PMBOK6- 175 Practice Test – Download Project Charter
- Created by Akhilendra Singh MBA, CBAP, CSPO, PSM1
- 1,680 + students enrolled
- 16 Review available
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- 175 question practice exam to help you with PMP exam preparation
- Apply project management fundamentals in your job
- Start job in project management field
- You will able to practice project management in accordance to PMBOK 6th edition
- Get industry standard project charter, WBS and RACI matrix documents with this course
- You will learn to create project charter & WBS documents
- You will learn most popular project estimation techniques like parametric, analogous, 3 points estimation & more.
- You will learn all knowledge areas with all the inputs, outputs & tools & techniques needed for them.
- If you are looking for PM job, you will find it easier to crack interviews with this course.
Online Course Description:
This course is based on New PMBOK 6 Content.
This course is designed to help you clear PMP exam with understanding the full concepts behind project management fundamentals.
You have 30 days to try it out and If you don’t like the course for any reason, you can get 100% your money back. No questions asked.
In this course, I have covered all important parts of PMBOK6. You will learn about all the knowledge areas, processes, their inputs, outputs & tools/techniques.
We will cover all process groups.
You will get 175 question practice tests to prepare for PMP exam.
You will prepare project charter and WBS documents in this course.
You will get industry standard project charter, WBS and RACI matrix which you can use in your daily job.
Content of the Course
All knowledge areas;
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
This course also covers the all Process groups:
- Initiating process group
- Planning process group
- Executing process group
- Monitoring and Controlling process group
- Closing process group
- Those who are preparing for PMP certification exam
- Project management professionals
- Business analysts who want to learn project management
- Anybody who is looking to get into the field of project management