Project Management Professional (PMP®) 101
- Created by Leithy Mohamed Leithy
- 432 + students enrolled
- 6 Review available
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Understood the concepts of project management as per the PMBOK® 6th Edition.
- Understood how the 49 project management processes are working together to acheive the project objectives.
- Knew the changes in the PMBOK® 6th Edition relative to the previous edition.
Online Course Description:
This course helps you, as a project manager, in your journey to prepare for the PMP exam and get your PMP certification.
This course introduces the project management concepts based on the PMBOK® 6th edition and differentiates between the following:
- Project, program, and portfolio
- Project management office, program management office, and portfolio management office
- Project management, program management, portfolio management, and operations management
- Governance and management
- Project life cycle and Product life cycle
- And more
This course highlights the new changes in the PMBOK® 6th edition and describes what is Agile.
Furthermore, it shows how the project manager executes the 49 project management processes starting from initiating, and going through planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and then closing. It presents these 49 processes in a simple way using the whiteboard and utilizes its easy charts to pass the knowledge and explain how the processes are working together to manage the project and achieve its objectives.
This course enables you to gain 2 PDU’s if you are PMP certified or 2 Contact Hours if you are gathering the contact hours to prepare for your PMP certification.
- This course is intended for the professionals who want to understand the concepts of project management based on PMBOK® 6th Edition.
- This course for professional who want to go through all the 49 project management process in a easy graphical way in 20+ minutes.
- This course is for professionals who want to gain 2 contact hours in their journey to collect the prerequisite contact hours to enter the PMP® exam.
- This course is for professionals who are PMP® certified and want to gain 2 PDU’s.