PMP Exam Prep: 2 Realistic PMP Project Management Certification Exams and PMP Math Prep in Detail- PMBOK® v6 compatible
- Created by PMP Sabri C.
- 6,050 + students enrolled
- 595 Review available
- 20 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Pass the PMP® Exam!
- Solve all of the math related questions in PMP® exam easily
- Solve all of the math questions in PMP® exam easily
- Learn Earned Value Management Concepts in Detail
- Solve “Contract Type” related math questions
- Learn how to do risk analysis
- Learn critical path method for PMP® exam.
- Solve schedule network analysis questions easily.
- Learn Activity Duration and Cost Estimating Techniques
- Learn “Project Selection Methods” in detail for PMP® Exam
- Get a strong background for PMP® exam
- Get incredible discounts for my other courses.
Online Course Description:
PMP® (Project Management Professional) Exam Prep _ According to PMBOK® v6
This course includes 2 High Quality Realistic PMP® (Project Management Professional) Exams according to PMBOK v6. These exams are created just as the real PMP exam. Proportion of questions from each domain are same as the real exam:
Monitoring & Controlling: %25
Detailed PMP® Math Sections include, but not limited to:
EARNED VALUE MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL PATH METHOD, CONTRACT TYPE CALCULATIONS, RISK ANALYSIS, PRESENT VALUE CALCULATIONS, THREE POINT COST & DURATION ESTIMATING TECHNIQUES, COMMUNICATION CHANNELS, PROJECT SELECTION METHODS, MAKE OR BUY ANALYSIS
In order to review the content in detail, please take a look for the free preview of each sections outline (or introduction) inside of the course.
Do you know that there will be more than 50 questions in PMP® Exam related to Math Concepts?
More than 2000 students enrolled this course and they said this course helped them to solve all of these questions very easily!
Take this course, if you want to solve all of these questions very easily!
As a reminder… This is not an introduction course! This is not a “How to apply to the exam” course too! This is a 13,5 hours length real course, that explains, all the math concepts that you should know before taking the PMP® exam.
Course presentation structure is constructed in order to make you to understand everything very easily. On the left hand side of the screen, you will always find the course guideline, therefore, you will never get lost in the course.
You will see rating stars in each section and in each lecture. These stars represent the importance of the lecture for the PMP examination: 3 stars mean: Important, 4 stars mean: Very Important and 5 stars mean very very important.
In each section, there are lots of examples so that you understand all the concepts very easily.
At the end of each section, there are sample questions… Sample questions are designed for you to solidify your knowledge.
If you want to solve all of the 50 math related questions in PMP® Exam;
If you want to get a strong background for PMP® Exam;
If you are looking for a great reference for PMP® Exam;
If you are looking for a source in order to quick review for PMP® Exam;
Better than all, If you want to pass the PMP® Exam;
You are WELCOME to this course.
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute
- Project Managers wishing to get PMP® certified
- Project Management Professionals who want to improve himself/herself
- PMP® certified Project Managers or Project Management Professionals who want to earn PDU’s