Pass PMI PMP Exam Prep Certification by Practicing on PMBOK Topics and 500 questions in less than 35 hours
- Created by Ucertified 42,000+ Students 49 Course
- 15,139 + students enrolled
- 97 Review available
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 32 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Pass the PMP® Exam
- Understand all Processes Groups and Knowledge Areas of the PMBoK® Guide
- Master the Project Management Knowledge Tactics and Strategies
- Enhance your knowledge according to PMI-PMP Topics
Online Course Description:
PMP® or Project Management Professional certification is currently the most recognized and required certification for all professionals working directly or indirectly in projects. This certificate recognizes your ability to direct and lead a professional team in delivering projects within the scope, time, cost, quality while managing risks and stakeholders.
A professional holding a PMP® certificate has a better chance to improve his career, roles, responsibilities, and receive better opportunities. Therefore, increasing your visibility in the marketplace, and self-confidence to drive a professional team and valuable from your company side and the customer side.
Having knowledge in PMP® means you recognize and able to apply international best practices in order to drive a project with a higher chance of success and low-risk involvement.
This course is a practice simulation test to help you test your knowledge in PMP® before submitting the real exam. Therefore, we expect that you have attended the 35-hour course and studies the PMBOK® before proceeding with the simulation test.
The practice test is quiz alike with multiple choice answers including an explanation. As well, we have provided a video version of those exams that can be downloaded from the mobile application for people traveling on a train, plane and requires access during their trip.
- Professionals who are involved in Projects
- Software Engineers
- Business Development Manager
- Testing team
- Project Managers