- Dr. Mohmad Arief Zargar | University of Kashmir and CEC via Swayam
- 968+ already enrolled!
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Category: Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
- Level: Undergraduate
The Plant Physiology course has been designed meticulously to acquaint you with the key concepts regarding the functional aspects of plants. With that, you will also gain a sufficient understanding of different topics of plant physiology. The Human Physiology Online Courses instructor has put a special focus on the uptake and translocation of water and nutrients in the course. Different topics will be discussed like transpiration and the mechanism of stomatal movement. The importance of mineral nutrition, how nutrients are up taken and transported across cell membranes, and many other topics are a part of the course.
- New York University (NYU) via Coursera
- 47 hours of effort required
- 15,947+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (112 Reviews)
- Duke University via Coursera
- 33 hours of effort required
- 278,660+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,430 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.