- University of Liverpool via FutureLearn
- 8-10 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Introductory
Get a complete introduction to human physiology and understand all about the amazing systems in our bodies that keep us healthy and alive. Upon completing this course, you will be able to describe the whole cardiac cycle. Next, you would have understood what a sinoatrial node is and its role. Similarly, you would have also learned all about what nerve impulsion is. Other topics like the effects of exercise on tidal volume and breathing rate, variations in ventilation and cardiac output, and more will be covered.
- New York University (NYU) via Coursera
- 47 hours of effort required
- 15,947+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (112 Reviews)
- Duke University via Coursera
- 33 hours of effort required
- 278,660+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,430 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.