- Dr. Ramtej J. Verma | Gujarat University via Swayam
- 236+ already enrolled!
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Category: Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
- Level: Undergraduate
A course that covers all the essential aspects of physiology and biochemistry in detail. The course has a variety of topics covered which will help you reach your goal. You’ll start with understanding all about nerves and muscles. Then you will get a detailed lecture on what digestion is and how your digestive system works. Similarly, in your next video, you will learn about your respiration system. How you breathe, what is pulmonary respiration, and other topics will be discussed in this section. Furthermore, you will learn about excretion, the cardiovascular system, reproduction, and more.
- New York University (NYU) via Coursera
- 47 hours of effort required
- 15,947+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (112 Reviews)
- Duke University via Coursera
- 33 hours of effort required
- 278,660+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,430 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.