- Hardy Fowler via Udemy
- 4 Hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable Resources
- 9,994+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,899 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
Welcome to Painting Environments. My name is Hardy Fowler and I am a professional illustrator and concept artist. I’m calling on all artists out there with a passion for creating worlds – if you’ve ever dreamed of making a career out of this, I’m here to tell you that the dream is real. You can make a living doing this! All you need is a killer portfolio to launch you into an amazingly fun and rewarding career.
This course can get you there. I’ll show you all of my professional level techniques and tricks that will demystify the entire process of create stunning environments and landscapes with Adobe Photoshop. This stuff is way easier than it looks! In an easy to grasp, step by step process, I’ll share all of my digital painting techniques and custom tools that will have you amazed at how stunning, expansive and detailed your scenes can be!
But this course is so much more than just a painting demonstration. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to start thinking like a professional environment designer. To tie it all together, we offer responsive support and loads of other course resources to make sure that every student can take their work to new heights.
Don’t miss your chance to create worlds. You can do this! It just might lead to a dream career. Enroll today, grab your stylus and let’s paint cool stuff
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create digital paintings like a pro
- Those aspiring to be professional concept artists
- Students or professionals who want to learn new techniques and tools that can turbo charge their creativity and efficiency
What you’ll learn
- Design and painting amazing, imaginative landscapes for use as concept art or stand-alone masterpieces
- You should have a decent grasp of Photoshop and Art Fundamentals – we offer courses on both for FREE!
- Photoshop and a pressure sensitive tablet
- Concepts & Theories
- Incredible Photoshop Tools
- Rendering Exercises
- Project Briefs
- Project 1 – Hidden Path
- Project 2 – Epic Valley
- Project 3 – Ironwood Forest
- Course Recap
More Related Courses:
- Alberta University via FutureLearn
- 2 Weeks long, 3 Hours per week
- Level: Introductory
- Camilla D’Errico via SkillShare
- 8,030 already enrolled!
- 77 Projects included
- ★★★★★ (378 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.