This course is designed to give users a tour and understanding of the administrative capabilities in Office 365.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 3,490+ students enrolled
- 859 Review available
- 6.5 Hours on-demand videos
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Office 365 online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Prepare for Office 365
- Manage Users and Groups
- Work with Office 365 Administration
- Work with Azure Rights Management
- Deploy Office 365 Pro Plus
- Create Custom Domains
- Work with a Hybrid Active Directory
- Learn about Exchange Administration
- Manage SharePoint Online
- Configure Skype For Business
- Perform Connectivity Tests
- Work with Yammer
Online Course Description:
This course is designed to give users a tour and understanding of the administrative capabilities in Office 365. In this course, we will cover the Office 365 interface, setting up a trial of Office 365, navigating the Admin Center, adding and managing users, working with groups and collaboration groups, using group administration, and various other topics related to Office 365 administration.
Additionally, understanding Azure rights management, deployment of Office 365 Pro Plus, monitoring of Office 365, creating custom domains, Hybrid Active Directory, Exchange administration, managing SharePoint Online, configuring Skype for Business and performing connectivity tests will be covered. Updated 4/24/17.