- IIT Bombay via edX
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 32 hours of effort required
- 92,100+ already enrolled!
- Skill Level: Introductory
- Language: English
Knowledge of high school mathematics is essential and adequate. Exposure to pre-calculus is desirable. Knowledge of basic programming concepts, as covered in ‘Programming Basics’ course is necessary.
About this course:
Go beyond the basics of programming to understand object-oriented methodology, the approach to modular and reusable software systems.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and Methods
- Standard Library of C++
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Program:
- Programming Basics
- Foundations of Data Structures
- Implementation of Data Structures
What you’ll learn
- How to abstract a problem in an object oriented style
- Object oriented programming, basics to advanced level, using C++
- How to use the Standard Template Library (STL)
More Related Courses:
Introduction to Web Accessibility
W3C via edX
11,611 students enrolled!
Skill Level: Introductory
An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python
RICE University via Coursera
23 hours of effort required
158,573 students enrolled!
★★★★★ (2,567 Ratings)
This Course is Part of Fundamentals of Computing Specialization
Jonas Schmedtmann via Udemy
311,764 students enrolled!
★★★★★ (73,186 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.