Learn the core concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP) using the C# language.
- 3 weeks long
- 3-5 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Gerry O’Brien, Libby Knell
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Many mainstream programming languages in use today, support the concept of object-oriented programming. Modeling real-world objects in your code allows you to create more robust and effective applications.
C# was designed from the ground up to be an object-oriented, type-safe programming language. In this course, you will build on the fundamentals that were covered in Introduction to C#. You will extend your knowledge by applying core OOP principles to the code and applications you will create in this course. You will build a knowledge of encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism. You will also learn memory management in the .NET framework.
What you’ll learn
- Core object-oriented programming concepts
- How to create and use classes and objects in a C# application
- Applying the three core OOP concepts using C#
- A grasp of memory and resource management in C# and the .NET Framework