- Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller , Maximilian Schwarzmüller via Udemy
- 6.5 Hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 49 downloadable resources
- 22,207+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,868 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
Nuxt.js takes it to the next level!
It’s a library for Vue.js (kind of a “framework for a framework”) and it adds two major things to Vue.js:
- Server-side-rendering of your Vue app out of the box
- Easy Vue app configuration via folders and files
You’ll of course learn all the details in this course but the most important takeaway is that Nuxt.js makes the creation of better, more optimized and more capable Vue apps much easier – and all of that whilst adding pretty much no overhead.
In this course, I’ll teach you how to create Nuxt/ Vue apps from scratch! We’ll build an entire course project and dive into the core features Nuxt.js offers.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a complete Vue app, built with Nuxt.js, which can be rendered on the server (or as a static website!) and which is highly optimized.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build engaging, (optionally) server-side-rendered Vue JS apps
- Anyone who wants to work with Vuejs and follow a minimal-configuration approach
- Anyone who wants to create static websites with Vuejs (Nuxt as a static page generator!)
What you’ll learn
- Build server-side-rendered single-page-applications (SPAs)
- Build normal, optimized SPAs with minimal effort
- Generate a static webpage from Vuejs code
- Vuejs knowledge is required, though you don’t need to be an expert at all
- That’s actually all, you’ll learn the rest in the course 🙂
- Getting Started
- Pages, Routing & Views
- Project – Pages, Routing & Views
- Handling Data
- Connecting our App to the Backend
- Nuxt – Config, Plugins & Modules
- Middleware & Authentication
- The Server Side
- Building a Nuxt App
- Round Up
More Related Courses:
- Anthony Gore via Udemy
- 6,876+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,446 Ratings)
- Maximilian Schwarzmüller via Udemy
- 10,537+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,041 Ratings)
- The Net Ninja (Shaun Pelling) via Udemy
- 10,796+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,929 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.