Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for ACT Math
- Created by Jeff Kolby
- 599 + students enrolled
- 6 Review available
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 129 articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- The ACT is not easy–nor is this course. To improve your ACT math score, you must be willing to work. If you study hard and master the techniques in this course, your score will improve–significantly!
Online Course Description:
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the math section of the ACT. Now you can get the same preparation in an online course. Nova’s ACT Math Prep Course provides the equivalent of a 2-month, 50-hour course.
Although the ACT math section is difficult, it is very learnable. Nova’s ACT Math Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of ACT math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the ACT but in college as well.
Many of the exercises in this course are designed to prompt you to think like an ACT test writer. For example, you will find Duals. These are pairs of similar ACT math problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating ACT questions.
- Videos! Hundreds of videos explaining the text, examples, and exercises in step-by-step detail.
- Comprehensive Review: Twenty-seven chapters provide comprehensive review of ACT math.
- Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing ACT problems solved to solving them on your own.
Who this course is for:
- High school students preparing for the ACT