I assume you know nothing! Learn quick & efficient ways to solve all 464 Math Questions in the Official SAT Study Guide
- Created by Olu Sanya
- 393 + students enrolled
- 41 Review available
- 20 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- By the end of this course you will know how to breakdown and answer basic to advanced SAT Math questions for the New SAT 2018
- In this course, you will learn to identify different Math topics and how to start, breakdown & solve each question for the New SAT 2018
Online Course Description:
Hi my name is Olu Sanya and I welcome you to this SAT Prep course. The # 1 question I get from students in our SAT Prep Classes is, OLU how do I start the question? I have designed this SAT Prep course with that question in mind, In this course you will learn how to start & completely solve the most commonly asked questions types on the SAT test by seeing how I breakdown 464 SAT Math questions for the Newly re-designed SAT Test which launched March 2016. You don’t have to worry if you have forgotten 8th, 9th or 10th grade Math, in this course I assume you know nothing so I take my time to break every question down as I start from the basics. Checkout the free videos.
Textbook required for this course :
Official SAT Study Guide (2018 Edition) by The Collegeboard : available on Amazon
Included when you buy this Course
- I assume you know nothing, so I take time to breakdown each questions carefully.
- 464 SAT Math Video Solutions
- FREE SAT Math formula Sheet PDF (available for download in Lecture 2)
- FREE SAT Math/Verbal Workbook PDF (available for download in Lecture 2)
- Download & work through FREE SAT Math/Verbal Workbook PDF in Lecture 2
- Take a timed practice test from the Official SAT Study Guide (2018 Edition) Textbook then use the Math video solutions in this course as an instruction tool for whichever question you get wrong or if you need a different way to solve the question.
- Change video setting to “1080p” button at bottom right of Video for improved Video quality
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the student who has started prepping for the Newly re-designed SAT Test but needs help on how best to START different types of SAT Math questions & strategies for solving them quickly