- Brad Traversy via Udemy
- 25,184+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (6,687 Reviews)
Do you wish to learn what Modern React 16.8+ is? In this course, you will get to learn all about modern react 16.8+ including hooks, context API, full-stack MERN, and redux with the help of real-life projects. The course is quite engaging and will make you capable of achieving your goal through a step-by-step guide. Precisely, you will learn modern react by building three real-life projects. With that, you will learn what flux pattern is using context and use context/use reducer hooks. After that, the instructor will explain to you what redux is and all about it from scratch. Similarly, going further, you will learn everything about full-stack development with MERN Stack which are MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn Modern React By Building 3 Projects
- Flux Pattern Using Context & useContext/useReducer Hooks
- Learn Redux From Scratch
- Full Stack Development with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node)
- Suitable For Both Beginners & Intermediate React Developers
- Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller via Udemy
- 12,264 + already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,348 Ratings)
- University of London via Coursera
- 7 Months (5 hours weekly) of effort required
- 54,410+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,329 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.