This course is Part 1 of 2. Please read course description for more information.
What You will Learn?
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-483: Programming in C#
- This new course provides you the needed training for building new data types, handling events, accessing a database, using remote data, integrating with unmanaged code, as well as the knowledge and skills to perform operations asyncrhonously, creating custom attributes and more.
Online Course Description:
The Programming C# course provides full coverage of the programming skills required to create Windows applications using C#. This new and exciting course also provides knowledge on language syntax, C# program structure and implementation details.
** This course is in 2 parts. You can access part 2 for free when you purchase part 1. The total number of lectures for this course is over Udemy’s limit for a single course, which is why we had to break it into 2 courses.
This new course provides you the needed training for building new data types, handling events, accessing a database, using remote data, integrating with unmanaged code, as well as the knowledge and skills to perform operations asyncrhonously, creating custom attributes and more.
This course brings together all the features of programming in C# using Visual Studio.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime and manage assembly versions
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize/deserialize data in different formats
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class and create generic classes and methods
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces and create and use generic collections
- Create and call methods, catch/handle exceptions and describe the monitoring requirements of large applications