Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 215+ students enrolled
- 19 Review available
- 4.5 Hours on-demand videos
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Microsoft 40-467 online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Online Course Description:
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around designing business intelligence solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
This course is designed for BI Architects, who focus on the overall design of the BI infrastructure, including how it relates to other data systems in use. Primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- BI Solution architecture and design
- Provisioning of software and hardware
- Data warehouse and data mart design
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cube design
- Integration with SharePoint or line of business applications
This training course on designing business intelligence solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-467.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Performance planning
- Scalability planning
- Planning for managing upgrades
- Maintaining server health
- Designing a security strategy
- SQL partitioning strategy design
- Backup strategy design
- Designing a logging and auditing strategy
- Reporting Services dataset design
- Managing Excel Services/Reporting for SharePoint
- Data acquisition strategy design
- Planning and managing reporting services configuration
- BI reporting solution architecture design
- Data warehouse design
- Designing a schema
- Designing cube architecture
- Designing fact tables
- BI Semantic Model design
- Designing and creating MDX calculations
- Designing SSIS package execution
- Planning to deploy SSIS solutions
- Designing package configurations for SSIS packages
We create the highest quality course curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.