Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 1,050+ students enrolled
- 113 Review available
- 7.5 Hours on-demand videos
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Microsoft online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
- Earning an MCSA: Office 365 certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
- This is one of the two required exams toward MCSA: Office 365 certification.
Online Course Description:
This course is intended for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies.
This course provides the knowledge and understanding for some of these important job functions:
Manage clients and end-user devices
- Manage user-driven client deployments
- Manage IT deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Set up telemetry and reporting
- Plan for Office clients
Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- Configure external user sharing
- Create SharePoint site collection
- Plan a collaboration solution
Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for end users
- Configure additional email addresses for users
- Create and manage external contacts, resources, and groups
- Configure personal archive policies
- Configure Skype for Business Online end-user communication settings
Plan for Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online
- Manage anti-malware and anti-spam policies
- Recommend a mailbox migration strategy
- Plan for Exchange Online
- Manage Skype for Business global external communications settings