Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 200+ students enrolled
- 6 Review available
- 10 Hours on-demand video
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- This course equips students with the skills they require to configure and deploy a cloud using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2
- This course will show you how to manage all of your virtual resources in one spot, with Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
Online Course Description:
The new Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to pass the Microsoft exam 70-247
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Design a scalable System Center architecture
- Install the System Center Infrastructure
- Upgrade System Center components
- Configure System Center components
- Configure portals and dashboards
- Configure the storage fabric
- Configure the network fabric
- Configure and manage the deployment and update servers
- Configure clouds and virtualization hosts
- Configure private cloud integration
- Configure integration of private and public clouds
- Configure profiles
- Create and configure server App-V packages
- Configure and deploy a service
- Update a service