- CEC and Maharani’s Science College for Women via Swayam
- 192+ already enrolled!
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Category: Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
- Level: Undergraduate
The whole syllabus of the course has been designed in a way that will cover all about microbial physiology. Different topics will be discussed here like what are microbial enzymes, their structure, and their classification. Next, you will learn about the mechanism of enzymes. Similarly, you will understand what batch and continuous culture are, what are the phases and types of the growth curve. Moreover, you will learn about microbial growth, the classification of bacteria, photosynthetic pigments, and more. This Human Physiology Online course is divided into weeks and at the end of each week, there are different MCQs and assignments for you to solve. Thus with every week, you complete, you get to solve the assignments as well which will improve your understanding.
- New York University (NYU) via Coursera
- 47 hours of effort required
- 15,947+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (112 Reviews)
- Duke University via Coursera
- 33 hours of effort required
- 278,660+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,430 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.