- Dr. Sumaiya Fatima via Udemy
- 185+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★ (31 Ratings)
Are you interested to know all about medical terminologies, medical suffixes, prefixes, and more? With this course, you will get a chance to learn everything there is about the healthcare/medical sector and all the terminologies that can be of great help to you in setting your career straight. You will develop a good understanding of the medical compounded words and the human system’s medical terms. When we talk about the human system, there are hundreds of medical terms that professionals need to learn and understand. This course is going to help you learn all such terms from the comfort of your home. Through the course, you will be able to understand the different cardiovascular system terminologies as well. Then the instructor will explain in detail what an endocrine system is.
- In this course being a physician and teacher,I have tried my level best to teach and emphasize on all basic and important medical terminologies along with crystal clear concepts,diagrams and keys.
- The respective course covers all important medical suffixes and medical prefixes.
- This course will teach you how to become a pro in learning medical compounded terminologies.
- In this course,You will be able to jot out and understand some basic and very important medical terminologies related to different systems and parts of human body e.g.Medical terms of cardiovascular system,urinary system,digestive system,nervous system,eye,reproductive system,endocrine system.
- This course also has the quiz at the end to evaluate your knowledge in medical terminologies you learned through the course
- Lupe Jurado via Udemy
- 1,518+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★ (224 Ratings)
- via Penn Foster Career School
- Course Type: Self-paced
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.