A Medical Math Mastery Video Course for Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacists, Nursing Students, Vet Techs, PTA, OTA and MAs
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Lorraine Lohner, MBA, BS Pharm
- 570 + students enrolled
- 97 Review available
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- understand Pharmacy and Medical Math concepts
- Master percentages
- Do pediatric and adult dosage calculation
- dilute drugs using alligation method or dilution formula for pediatric dosing and special cases or patient population that needs dosing adjustment
- understand the Math behind IV infusion
- avoid medication errors brought about by calculation error
Online Course Description:
A 100% Video Course and Study Guide on Medical Math and Pharmacy Math for practicing pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy students preparing to take board exams or certification exams. Nursing students, Vet Tech, Veterinary Assistant, MA, PTA, OTA students and other allied medical professionals and students may also benefit from this Medical Math video course.
With my goal to help lessen medication errors (caused by wrong calculations) in the healthcare industry, I would like to share my recorded Pharmacy Math classes that have helped hundreds of pharmacy, medical, and paramedical students. In this video course, you will learn:
* How to avoid anxiety from number word problems
* How to analyze word problems — which numbers are necessary in solving the problem and which ones are not
* How to master percentages, alligation, dilution, dosage calculation
* How to avoid calculation errors that may cost a patient’s life
* How to avoid getting your license revoked
I will also throw in these BONUSES to help you not only master math but also your other major classes like Pharmacology:
* Drugs: Made Ridiculously Easy To Memorize ebook
* Most Commonly Used Medical Abbreviations ebook
* Top 250 Drugs List
* TJC’s DO NOT USE Abbreviations ebook
To Your Success and to a Better Healthcare and Patient Care,
Lorraine Lohner, MBA, BS Pharm
P.S. Students of this in-class course paid tens of thousands of dollars to attend my program but, I am letting you be a fly on the wall and take the class without physically being in my classroom for a very tiny fraction of the cost just because I want you to master math before you become part of the medical field or for a better patient care you provide.
P.P.S. – All my students have great successes taking this program but, don’t just take my word for it… take a look at the testimonials of former students in the video above.
- Primarily, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician and Nursing students are the target students for this course.
- BSN, ASN, Medical Assistant, Veterinary Assistant, Veterinary Technician, Physical Therapy Assistant, Radiography students and other medical or allied medical or paramedical students may also benefit from this course.