- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Converty University
- View Course Syllabus
What do I need to apply?
An honours degree in any discipline, obtained from a recognised university/HE institution, or an equivalent qualification in a business related area.
Applicants will also need to have a minimum of two years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/ professional capacity.
Additionally you will need IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent if English is not your first language.
What are the learning outcomes?
A student who successfully completes the degree will have achieved the following learning outcomes.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the social, political, economic and environmental impact of an enterprise and the need to develop ethical and responsible management practices.
- Act in a culturally sensitive manner towards all of an enterprise’s stakeholders through having an understanding of the interconnected global nature of business.
- Demonstrate reflective practice for the development, and achievement, of personal career goals.
- Critically assess the basis of an enterprise’s value creating activities and the impact of the external environment on value creation.
- Critically assess the manager’s role in ensuring that an enterprise creates sustainable value in the context of dynamic internal and external environments.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and explore potential solutions to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Explore, critically evaluate and apply a range of sector/role specific models and concepts within a practice setting.
- Formulate potential solutions to complex and ambiguous problems whilst acknowledging the risks and evaluating potential outcomes.
- Initiate and lead a sector/role specific change management project.