- Created by Packt Publishing
- 565 + students enrolled
- 71 Review available
- 5.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Understand the key concepts of Data Prep such as Joins, Blends, Cross Database Joins, Shared Data Connection design, and metadata
- Unleash the newest features and enhancements of Tableau 10
- Get to grips with the best practices for effective Visual design
- Build and employ advanced calculations using Quick calcs, Table calcs, and Level of Detail
- Explore the dynamic capabilities within Tableau 10 and interact with data
Are you looking for Tableau Certification Questions, follow here.
Online Course Description:
Tableau is perfect for developing creative and powerful data visualizations for any business. It offers professionals looking to spot trends, outliers, and patterns an insightful, data-driven business focus that truly separates the signal from the noise.
This course walks you through the fundamentals of Tableau, helping you hone your skills and master core volumes such as Working with Data in Tableau. You will immerse yourself in Tableau 10’s new Data Prep features, to provide data integration success. The video will provide viewers with high-quality practical content explaining how to master advanced calculations, dashboards, and visualizations with Tableau. It will teach experienced users how to answer complex queries they’ve been wrestling with, while also introducing them to tricks they never knew were possible.
Lastly, Advanced Interactivity brings it all together by demonstrating many ways in which users can interact with information at their fingertips.
About the Author
Tim Messar is a Senior Data Architect working in the insurance industry for over 10 years. He has lead several projects and initiatives providing business intelligence solutions using SQL Server, Analysis Services Cubes, and Tableau. Tim is also an IT Consultant for Messar Consulting LLC.
Who is the target audience?
- This video is intended for Tableau users who have basic familiarity with Tableau and now want to build rich analytics and visualizations with Tableau that are customized to the needs of their business.