- Duke University via Coursera
- 21 hours of effort required
- 316,874+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (3,721 Ratings)
In this “Mastering data analysis in excel” course, you will be taught how to design and implement realistic predictive models based on data. You will get to understand the role of a business data analyst for a bank. With that, you will get to develop two different predictive models that can help determine which applicants for credit cards has to be accepted and which ones to be rejected. The skills that you will develop from this course are relevant to binary classification, data analysis, Microsoft Excel, linear regression, and more. The course content is divided into different modules. And completing each module, you have to solve a quiz that will be a recap of the entire module. So enroll today and understand all about data analysis in excel from the comfort of your home.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
This section contains feedbacks that are given by the users of this course. So let us take a look at what they have to say about this course.
- I would say that this course truly deserves a 5-star rating. It is because the content is relevant; the professor has explained everything in a concise manner. And also his teaching skills were great. The learning modules of the course are also applicable to daily problems (JE, ★★★★★).
- I was able to learn a lot from this course. Even though I had some experience in Excel and took a few probability courses yet this course helped me understand everything more clearly. The course made me realize the applicability and usefulness of the taught concepts (Adrian B, ★★★★★).
- This is an excellent course, though a little difficult and overwhelming at times but if you pay close attention to it and stay in touch with the professor then you can make the most out of this. I really want to thank the instructor for his constant support and time (Patrick W, ★★★★★.
- Even though the name of the course is mastering data analysis in excel but believe me, this course will take you beyond excel mastering skills. I can say that you can learn so much from this short course (Prasad H, ★★★★★).
- This course is not for the faint hearted learners as you need a decent background in statistics to understand all the concepts of this course. I already had some experience in statistics and excel too and that is why I really enjoyed learning from this course (Rod S, ★★★★★).
- I have found this course to be quite engaging. The instructor was great and taught everything with enthusiasm (Emma K, ★★★★★).
- In this course the instructor has taken major leaps without giving in-depth details which made it difficult to understand most of the topics (GBT, ★☆☆☆☆).
So after reading all the above details about this course, if you think this course is what you need then click on the take this course button now and never stop learning. You might also be interested in best excel certification courses at takethiscourse platform.
- Macquarie University via Coursera
- 25 hours of effort required
- 124,422 students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,394 Ratings)
- PwC via Coursera
- 20 hours of effort required
- 113,071 students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,801 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.