We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 26,110+ students enrolled
- 427 Review available
- 4.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 29 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Mean Stack online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Build a Full-Stack Web Application
- Create CRUD Operations
- Build RESTful API’s
- Upload Files Using both Angular and Node.js
- Scrape Data from Pinterest
- Add Infinite Scrolling to an Application
- Add a Comment Area
- Create Mongoose Schemas
- Send Alerts and add View Animations
Online Course Description:
** Please note: this is not a ‘beginner’ course. You should already have some basic knowledge of both Node.js and AngularJS 1.x.
In this course, you will learn to build a full stack web application using Node.js, AngularJS, Express.js and MongoDB. We will start with a sophisticated authorization template and work from there.
This is a hands-on project based course. The name of our app will be Best Dressed and will show off many interesting features utilized in real-world web applications.
By utilizing popular NPM modules and angular components we will build out our application to include the following functionality: upload capability, web scraping, infinite scrolling, single look detail pages, an admin area, a comment section, CRUD capabilities, and more.
What You Will Learn
- What it takes to build a full stack web application
- How to create and use a RESTful API’s
- Web scraping using the Request and Cheerio modules
- How to create a Pinterest style view with infinite scrolling
- How to Upload and save images
- Implement view transitions using ngAnimate
- Use Boostrap styling for responsive design
- Build and use 3 different MongoDB schemas using mongoose