You will receive all SAT essay, SAT error ID, and SAT sentence correction strategies, tactics, and knowledge skils
- Created by Craig Anthony
- 361+ students enrolled
- 6 Review available
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- In this course, you will learn SAT grammar and SAT essay strategies
- By the end of this course, you will be able to write a level 10-12 essay
- By the end of this course, you will know all the grammar strategies
- By the end of this course, you will know the most common grammar mistakes, how to spot them, and how to fix them.
Online Course Description:
Master SAT Writing will teach you the fundamental strategies, tactics, and knowledge necessary to do incredibly well on the SAT writing section.
There are 35 lessons that walk you from an SAT introduction, to a SAT strategy guide, and then from the SAT grammar sections to the SAT essay.
There are >90% video lessons. The course will take several hours to complete.
- SAT Overview
- SAT Strategy
- Error ID & Sentence Correction Strategy
- SAT Grammar
- SAT Essay Masterclass
You should take this course if you are struggling with SAT writing and need a clear strategy for how to deal with the grammar and essay.
Note: This course does NOT yet include an improving paragraphs section. In the last 10 years that I’ve been teaching SAT, only a handful of students asked for improving paragraph help. If you are one of those students, I will gladly answer all questions in the Q&A section and will, if asked, record more improving paragraph videos.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to take the SAT