A marketing course designed for creative professionals including graphic designers, photographers, and writers.
- Created by Ashley Bennett
- 355 + students enrolled
- 11 Review available
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Learn How to Create a Marketing Plan
- Learn the Basics of Both Traditional and Internet Marketing Strategies
- Learn How to Identify Target Markets
- Learn How to Create a Sales Funnel
- Learn the Basics of Social Media Marketing
Online Course Description:
arketing Strategies for Creative Professionals is specifically designed for solo creative professionals such as graphic designers, photographers, and writers who want to learn how to plan and control all of their marketing efforts. Marketing is a struggle for many creative professionals such as photographers, graphic designers, and writers. Most people try to wing it and go from project to project without guiding their marketing efforts, which is usually ineffective.
This course includes video lectures, homework assignments, and documents to help you along the way. It is structured to provide you with the basics of marketing and then teach you how to find the right target market, set goals, create a marketing plan, and follow up with prospects.
Marketing consultants charge hundreds of dollars to create marketing plans, which is actually something that you can do for yourself. This course is designed to demystify marketing, help you create your own marketing plan, and attract more clients.
- Creative Professionals (Graphic Designers, Photographers, Writers, and etc.)