- MIT via edX
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 96 hours of effort required
- 26,551+ already enrolled!
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Language: English
As part of the Principles of Manufacturing MicroMasters program, this course aims to teach learners key principles and practices used in engineering management. You will first learn basic business functional knowledge–financial accounting, sales, marketing, operations, and topics related to entrepreneurship. The focus is on the development of individual skills and management tools.
Develop the engineering and management skills needed for competence and competitiveness in t oday’s manufacturing industry with the Principles of Manufacturing MicroMasters Credential, designed and delivered by MIT’s #1-ranked Mechanical Engineering department in the world. Learners who pass the 8 courses in the program will earn the MicroMasters Credential and qualify to apply to gain credit towards MIT’s Master of Engineering in Advanced Manufacturing & Design program.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental business knowledge across finance, sales, and marketing
- Construct financial statements and perform ration analyses
- Apply analytical tools to business decisions
- Develop a technical strategy that can be applied across multiple industries
More Related Courses:
Material Science and Engineering
IIT Roorkee via Swayam
8 weeks of effort required
Engineering Maintainable Android Apps
Vanderbilt University via Coursera
54 hours of effort required
14,640+ already enrolled!
Software Engineering Essentials
Technische Universität München via edX
56 hours of effort required
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.