- Infinipop Oliver via Skillshare
- 6 Projects included
- 110+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (8 Ratings)
Are you interested in making funny webcomics but at your ease and pace? In this class, the instructor has explained all the easy ways to optimize your knowledge of this paint tool for creating simple yet funny webcomics for the internet. The class starts with an informative introduction and then the instructor is going to talk about drawing tablets in a step-by-step guide. Then, you will learn all about how to optimize the SAI layout. Going further, you will get a chance to learn to create a new canvas in a step-by-step guide. Similarly, other topics like learning to use layers, layer modes, and more will be discussed.
Set up your SAI, create a new canvas and make a simple drawing. It might sound like a trivial task, but you need to gather all your knowledge from each video lesson to be able to:
- Choose appropriate canvas size and resolution.
- Choose your drawing tools and customize them to have the right size, density, etc.
- Make a drawing and properly layer it so that you can add color, shading, change the opacity, etc.
- Export your project as a jpeg and add white borders for the finishing touch.
- Scott Harris via Udemy
- 70,411+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,609 Ratings)
- Brent Eviston via Udemy
- 16,692+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,899 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.