- 5 weeks long
- 3-5 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Mai Nguyen, Ilkay Altintas
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Want to make sense of the volumes of data you have collected? Need to incorporate data-driven decisions into your process? This course provides an overview of machine learning techniques to explore, analyze, and leverage data. You will be introduced to tools and algorithms you can use to create machine learning models that learn from data, and to scale those models up to big data problems.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Design an approach to leverage data using the steps in the machine learning process.
• Apply machine learning techniques to explore and prepare data for modeling.
• Identify the type of machine learning problem in order to apply the appropriate set of techniques.
• Construct models that learn from data using widely available open source tools.
• Analyze big data problems using scalable machine learning algorithms on Spark.
Cloudera VM, KNIME, Spark
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Machine Learning Concepts
- Machine Learning
- Apache Spark