Build spreadsheets, perform calculations, create charts and design forms with practical examples.
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Gary Rosenzweig
- 1,839 + students enrolled
- 429 Review available
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Create single and multi-table spreadsheets in Numbers
- Use formulas to perform calculations
- Create simple lists of records as spreadsheets
- Create charts from spreadsheet data
- Manipulate spreadsheet elements to create forms and data sheets
- Use logical function in spreadsheets
- Export and share spreadsheets
Online Course Description:
Mac Numbers is a complete course with 36 lessons and 11 practical examples taking you from beginner to advanced level. It includes three and a half hours of video tutorials and 11 example files.
This course starts at the beginning, teaching you the basics such as creating a new document, starting with the blank template, entering numbers and performing basic calculations. You’ll then move on to create multi-table spreadsheets, perform advanced calculations, sort and filter data, create charts and more.
Whether you need to use Numbers for work, school, or a project at home, this course can get you up to speed fast. It does not assume that you have previous spreadsheet experience. However, if you have used an application like Excel in the past, you can also use this course to quickly learn the ins-and-outs of Numbers.
- This course will teach you the basics and many advanced techniques for creating and using spreadsheets with Numbers on your Mac. If you want to use Numbers at home or work but have no previous spreadsheet experience, this course starts at the beginning. If you have used other spreadsheet apps like Excel, this could can help you switch to Numbers.