Linux Administration based on Linux Machines covered advanced Network & Storage.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 2,140+ students enrolled
- 190 Review available
- 5 Hours on-demand videos
- 14 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Linux System online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Configuring and Managing Kerberos Authentication ( Server & Client )
- Configuring and Managing Advanced Networking using Network Manager
- Configuring and Managing Firewalld
- Configuring and Managing Unbound DNS
- Configuring and Managing Apache Web Service
- Configuring and Managing iSCSI SAN Storage
- Securing SSH Service
- Managing MariaDB
- Configuring and Managing NFS and Samba for File Sharing
- Getting Started with Bash Scripting
- Managing and Configuring Postfix for Relay SMTP
Online Course Description:
In the Linux Administration Field , we can not get started with any Linux Advanced Tasks without getting Mastered in these Topics, this Course will Help all Students who aim at enhancing their Knowledge and reaching to the Senior Level of Linux Administration.
This Course is the ONLY in Udemy that discusses the RHCE 7 Related Topics with Documentations in all Lessons.
CentOS 7 System Engineer Complete Course includes Videos and Documentations for each Module , This Course is Consisted of 14 of Modules , each Module has a Number of Lessons.
The Course Modules :
- Kerberos Authentication.
- NFS File Sharing.
- SMB File Sharing.
- Advanced Networking.
- Unbound DNS.
- Apache Web Service.
- iSCSI SAN Storage.
- Mail Service.
- Managing SSH.
- Managing MariaDB.
- Starting with Bash Scripting.
- Logging and Monitoring.