- Coursera Project Management via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 1.5 hours of effort required
- 6,553+ already enrolled!
- 4.3 ★★★★★ (444 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Language: English
This course runs on Coursera’s hands-on project platform called Rhyme. On Rhyme, you do projects in a hands-on manner in your browser. You will get instant access to pre-configured cloud desktops containing all of the software and data you need for the project. Everything is already set up directly in your internet browser so you can just focus on learning. For this project, you’ll get instant access to a cloud desktop with Python, Jupyter, NumPy, and Seaborn pre-installed.
In a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area, your instructor will walk you through these steps:
- Introduction and Overview
- Load the Data and Libraries
- Visualize the Data
- Compute the Cost Function 𝐽(𝜃)
- Gradient Descent
- Visualize the Cost Function 𝐽(𝜃)
- Plot the Convergence
- Training Data with Univariate Linear Regression Fit
- Inference using the optimized 𝜃 values
More Related Courses:
Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
University of Michigan via Coursera
1,013,671 already enrolled!
★★★★★ (79,180 Ratings)
This course is part of the Python for Everybody Specialization
Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python
MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Via edX
1,181,454 already enrolled!
This course is part of the Computational Thinking using Python XSeries Program
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.