We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 3 students enrolled
- 9.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Learn what’s new in the Visual Studio 2017 IDE, C# 7.0, and how it will help developers to improve their productivity
- Familiarize with the basic concepts of object-oriented programming
- Explore different types of software testing
- Write unit test and understand the best practices
- Develop a simple bank app
- Learn advanced concepts such as exception handling, events, delegates, lambda expressions, and much more
- Understand how to use the Entity framework
Online Course Description:
C# is a multi-paradigm programming language providing a host of new features to build powerful cross-platform applications. ASP.NET is an open source web framework for building modern web applications and services. So, if you’re a newbie developer who wants to work with C# and .NET Core or an experienced C# developer who wants to gain in-depth knowledge of the advanced concepts of C#, then go for this Learning Path.
Packt’s Video Learning Path is a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
The highlights of this Learning Path are:
- Explore the different ways in which you can build efficient, modular, object-oriented applications
- Develop web applications with ASP.NET Core 2.0 in combination with the Entity Framework Core
- Learn advanced C# programming concepts such as delegates, lambda expressions, and LINQ
Let’s take a quick look at your learning journey. This Learning Path begins with an introduction to the new features of Visual Studio 2017 and C# 7.0. You will then understand how to work with source control repositories. You will also explore object-oriented programming with C#.
Next, you will learn how to perform unit tests. You will then walk through software requirements and important units in object-oriented programming such as classes, objects, structures, and interfaces. You will also learn advanced object-oriented programming concepts such as exception handling, events, delegates, and generics.
Moving ahead, this Learning Path teaches you everything you need to know to start developing applications using the newest features that come with C# 7 as well as the newest version of the .NET Core. Next, you will gain in-depth knowledge of ASP.NET Core along with the latest version of the Entity framework. Finally, you will learn advanced concepts of C# such as delegates, lambda expressions, and LINQ.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have a strong understanding of the latest features of C# and ASP.NET and will be able to develop web applications using them.
Meet Your Experts:
We have the best work of the following esteemed authors to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
Kunal Chowdhury has been a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional since 2010, starting with Silverlight to Windows app development. He is also a renowned public speaker, active blogger by passion, and a software engineer by profession. Over the years, he has acquired profound knowledge on various Microsoft products and helped developers throughout the world with his deep knowledge and experience. As a technical buff, Kunal has in-depth knowledge of OOPs, C sharp, XAML, dot NET, WPF, UWP, Visual Studio, Windows 10, and Microsoft Azure. He is also proficient in entire software development life cycle and Scrum methodology. He has written many articles, tips & tricks on his technical blog for developers and consumers.
Raihan Taher is a skilled software developer, who has been working in the software industry for 5 years. His special interest areas are web development and software architecture. Writing clean code and following the best practices in software development is one of his major qualities. In this short period of his career, he has worked for renowned MNCs such as Accenture, Quintiq, and SEB Pension. His urge for knowledge sharing encourages him to write technical blogs and create online video courses. In future, he has the vision to discover and establish the best practices of software development; and share those with fellow developers. Writing quality software is exactly what makes him accomplished.
- This Learning Path is for developers who wish to work with C# and DOTNET Core. This Learning Path is also for experienced C# developers who want to get up-to-speed with the latest changes in C# and ASP DOTNET Core and/or want to get more in-depth knowledge of advanced C# concepts.