Learn professional real estate investing concepts and techniques to pick winners from losers in investment real estate
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Symon He
- 28,378 + students enrolled
- 2,950 Review available
- 18 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 73 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Confidently Evaluate the Return Potential of Any Real Estate Investment Opportunity
- Know a “Good” Investment from a “Bad” Investment
- Use Professional Grade Investment Models to Evaluate Your Deals
- Evaluate Rental Income Properties
- Evaluate Fix & Flips
- Evaluate Commercial Properties
- Evaluate Airbnb Properties
- Use Smart Investment Deal Structures With Business Partners
- Understand and Use Professional Real Estate Investment Strategies & Techniques
Online Course Description:
Want to know what REAL real estate investment analysis is all about?
Tired of “no money down get rich like me” real estate investing “secrets” from real estate “gurus” that leave you filled with nothing but marketing fluff and upsells trying to convince you to purchase their $2000 elite coaching program?
If you want to learn the real fundamentals of real estate investing and how to actually evaluate investment opportunities the way professional investors do, keep reading.
I can’t promise I’ll help you get rich, own a yacht and two Ferraris.
But I can teach you some serious real estate investment analysis techniques. The same techniques used by the best and smartest investors.
After getting my MBA from Stanford, I became a licensed broker and real estate consultant and worked on over $400M in real estate deals.
And I took what I learned and put it all into this course.
How do I know if this course is right for you?
If you’ve EVER wanted to:
- Invest in a rental income property?
- Do a fix & flip for profit?
- Make money by hosting on Airbnb?
- Buy a piece of undeveloped land and build something? A mixed-use retail center? A medical office building? A parking garage? Self-storage? Or an economy hotel?
- Invest with business partners but do so in a smart and fair way?
- Want to appeal to investor clients as an agent?
- Want to land an acquisitions role as an analyst/associate?
- Want to get into real estate private equity and need to get up to speed?
- Want to be able to ANALYZE any real estate opportunity?
- Look at and evaluate deals the way a professional investor would?
- Become smarter and more efficient at finding and evaluating deals than you did before?
- Get into a real estate acquisitions role (analyst or associate) in real estate i-banking or private equity (you get 20+ investment models/examples!)?
- Know what Airbnb short term rentals are all about and if it’s worth your effort?
- Become an agent who could target investor clients instead of just home buyers?
- Have professional investment analysis tools that you could use immediately to evaluate your own investment opportunities?
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I don’t live in the US, is the material still useful for me?
Yes! While the examples are using US properties because the vast majority of my students are from the US, ALL of the concepts taught and tools provided are just as useful for any market. In fact, I have students from over 190 countries who are learning and using the tools provided in the course to help them invest wherever they are located.
What if I don’t have any real estate background?
That’s why I start you off with a heavy dose of the fundamentals so you can start learning with no background. Check out my foundational sections below.
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Besides everything listed above, do you know how to answer these types of questions:
- How do you know if a particular investment is WORTH your time and money?
- How do you know if property A is better than property B?
- How do you find deals that make sense for you? That fit your risk preferences and goals?
- How can you calculate your expected return on your investment?
- How would you analyze the returns for your investment company?
- How do you structure an investment with investment partners?
- How do you analyze operating assets?
For ANY type real estate investment opportunity?
If you do, then skip my course, if not, take a look at the curriculum below.
I put A LOT of useful materials in here so you’re definitely going to learn something.
I’ve had folks who had over 20 years of experience find value so you can too.
Why is there so much math and number crunching?
You can’t properly evaluate a real estate investment without looking at its numbers. So if you hate math and don’t like numbers, this course isn’t for you. Serious real estate analysis is probably not for you either.
Why do you use Excel so much?
Good question. Analyzing real estate investments involves looking at the numbers and it’s easiest to do so with spreadsheets, which is why I use Excel extensively in this course. But the good thing is you DO NOThave to build any of the models yourself. You just need to be able to follow along and then you’ll be able to use the models I give you.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No, not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge and techniques.
What else does this course cover besides real estate investing?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about professional real estate investing analysis concepts and techniques. So nothing else. But as you can see, just this topic is quite a bit to cover already.
Actually, I do cover one more thing: I will also cover daily affirmations that help you build that “winning” mindset and I’ll have lots of sales videos that will push you to sign up for my top secret real estate system for only 12 monthly low payments of just $999. Just kidding.
What will I be able to do after I take your course?
After taking my course, you will be:
- Able to confidently use professional real estate investment techniques.
- Able to evaluate both residential AND commercial real estate opportunities.
- Able to structure investments with business partners in a smart and equitable way via the waterfall framework
- Know how to identify and mitigate investment risks.
What WON’T I get from this course?
- You will NOT get a Real Estate License from taking this course. You can only get licensed by taking the appropriate test with the testing agency of your state and country. But what is taught in this course has nothing to with getting a license, which focuses on how to legally transact real estate deals between buyers and sellers. This course is about investment analysis.
- Due to the sheer number of students, I am unfortunately unable to help you evaluate your personal investment deals in this course. This is about you learning how to do it on your own using the lessons and the tools here. =) If you really want me to consult with you privately, my hourly rate is $350/hr with a minimum of 20 hours per request.
- This course does not cover any of the wide range of OTHER real estate topics, which deserve their own courses, including but not limited to: contract negotiations, real estate law, real estate marketing, REITs, etc… I try to cover the most important concepts as it relates to evaluating investment opportunities.
Tell me again why I should take your course?
If you’ve read this far down, you already know why. You’ve always wanted to. So why haven’t you pulled the trigger?
Ask yourself this: “What is holding me back?”
Are you afraid you’ll actually learn what you’ve always said you would but never did?
Yeah, you’ll have to put in the time and effort. If you’re lazy, this course (or any other course) won’t be able to help you.
But if you’re serious about learning real estate investing, then I can definitely help you.
Plus, you have absolutely ZERO risk.
Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee and they’re really really good on that.
- Newbie real estate investors
- Experienced commercial and/or residential real estate investors
- People that want to invest in House Flips, Rental Properties or Apartments
- Those that want to invest in commercial warehouses, parking lots, retail properties, etc…
- Great for private investors and investment teams
- Real Estate Agents Seeking Tools to Appeal to Investor Audience
- Those who want to make BANK with Airbnb
- MBA Students, iBankers, Financial Analysts
- Someone who wants an in depth and broad coverage of real estate investment analysis concepts and techniques