- Created by Jane Crofts
- 32,612 + students enrolled
- 2,548 Review available
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Get started with Tableau Desktop
- Create a new workbook with a new data source connection
- Demonstrate each of the following core skills: Bar & Line Charts, Pie Charts, Geographic Maps, Scatter Plots, Groups, Area Charts, Filters, Dual Axis Charts, Crosstabs and Calculations, and Actions.
- Share your work via a range of platforms.
Online Course Description:
Let’s decide if this course is right for you.
- Have you recently started, or are you planning to start, using Tableau Desktop in your business?
- Are you looking to quickly build your skills in Tableau Desktop?
- Are you looking for Tableau Desktop skills that can be immediately put to use in analysing your business?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then this course is for you!
This course will give you the skills you need to jump straight in to using Tableau Desktop in your business.
Presented in a business context and working step-by-step through an instructor-led case study, this course goes beyond simply teaching the functions of Tableau Desktop. This course uses real-world business problems to give you 10 core skills that business users should have when using Tableau Desktop.
The 10 Tableau Desktop core skills covered by this course are:
- Bar & Line Charts
- Pie Charts
- Geographic Maps
- Scatter Plots
- Area Charts
- Dual Axis Charts
- Crosstabs and calculations
An additional “Bonus Round” provides some more advanced skill development in formatting data, blending data, creating custom design elements and using responsive dashboard elements to build more sophisticated dashboards.
In addition to the video lectures and supporting notes, you will receive a range of workbooks and additional tools that you can use again and again. These tools and templates have been developed and tested over many years of consulting to organisations of all sizes using Tableau Desktop.
- This course is designed for business users who want to quickly develop a set of core Tableau Desktop skills that can be put to immediate use in analyzing their business.
- Students may or may not have had ‘hands-on’ experience with Tableau Desktop – this course caters for those just beginning their Tableau journey, through to those who have already started exploring Tableau Desktop.