MEAN – MongoDB, Express.js, AngluarJS and Node.js.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 670+ students enrolled
- 89 Review available
- 10 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Article
- 2 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this MEAN Stack online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Code a MEAN Project with an Online IDE
- Understand what the MEAN stack is and when to use it
- Develop MEAN REST API’s with Node and Express
- Program and configure MongoDB in a MEAN project
- Develop rich, functional UI’s with Angular2 in a MEAN project
- Work efficiently with amazing MEAN dev tools
- Scaffold a MEAN UI client project with Angular-CLI
- … and much, much more!
Online Course Description:
Being a one-trick programming pony doesn’t cut it anymore in today’s tech job market. The more strings you have on your bow, the more in-demand you’ll be. When it comes to web app development, having the know-how to create something fully-functioning from start to finish boosts your employability credentials in a big way. Thankfully, the MEAN Stack is the tool set that allows you to do just that. Want to get involved? Read on…
Learn a Suite of In-Demand Programming Skills
· Understand MEAN Stack and how to use it effectively
· Code MEAN projects with an online IDE
· Develop MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express
· Create top-notch UIs with Angular 2
· Gain the skills needed to become a sought after web developer
Build Full-Stack Solutions for Mobile and the Web
That means setting up an online IDE, developing MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express, programming and configuring with MongoDB, developing rich and functional UIs with Angular, scaffolding a MEAN UI client project, and much more.
Plus, we make sure your skills are future-proofed by using Angular 2, the much-discussed rewrite of Angular JS that’s guaranteed to set the market on fire in the coming months. By the time you’ve finished this course, you’ll be more than ready to start working on your own MEAN Stack projects.
What is MEAN Stack?