Learn how to create an application in C# that can generate it’s own database using Entity Framework and Code First.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 950+ students enrolled
- 113 Review available
- 2.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like the Databased App online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- By the end of the course you will be able to define and build an SQL database using only C# code. No database development required!
- Perform CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete) on entities using C# code.
- Handle entity changes using Code First Migrations.
- For the majority of the course, we will do absolutely no database development! However, we will show how to call custom SQL statements if you need to.
Online Course Description:
In this course you will learn how to create a simple C# application using Microsoft Visual Studio that creates and connects to an SQL Database with the Entity Framework*, with no database developmentrequired!
We will use Code First development principals to define all database tables and columns using only C# code.
All database tables and columns will be generated automatically from the C# code without the need to edit the database directly. As such we will be doing no database development (except for a section on calling SQL statements directly if you need to).
All source code is included as a Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 project so you can get up and running straight away.
Thank you for choosing this course and we look forward to viewing your positive reviews and feedback.
MPire Solutions Pty Ltd
* Note: The Entity Framework is Microsofts’ newest data access technology, and Code First allows us to create database driven applications using only C# code, with no database development required!