We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 74,740+ students enrolled
- 15,248 Review available
- 13 Hours on-demand videos
- 5 Articles
- 7 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Grasp how NodeJS works under the hood
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it really works
- Use npm and manage node packages
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
- Connect to a SQL or Mongo database in Node
- Understand how the MEAN stack works
- Be the coder that explains NodeJS to everyone else because you understand it better than anyone else.
Online Course Description:
NOTE: This is an EARLY BIRD version of the course, meaning all content is not yet published. New content being added as course completion nears!
NodeJS is a rapidy growing web server technology, and Node developers are among the highest paid in the industry. Knowing NodeJS well will get you a job or improve your current one by enabling you to build high quality, robust web applications.
In this course you will gain a deep understanding of Node, learn how NodeJS works under the hood, and how that knowledge helps you avoid common pitfalls and drastically improve your ability to debug problems.
You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files. We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node.
We’ll dive into web sites, web apps and APIs with Express and learn how Express can save us time as Node developers.
You’ll also gain an understanding of npm, connecting to databases, and the MEAN stack!
NodeJS doesn’t have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others’ code. Real world situations are never exactly like the tutorial.
I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That’s how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand NodeJS.
Note: In this course you’ll also get downloadable source code. You will often be provided with ‘starter’ code, giving you the base for you to start writing your code, and ‘finished’ code to compare your code to.