- Coventry University via FutureLearn
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 42 hours of effort required
- 5,319+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (19 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
Learn the basics of leadership theory
On this leadership course, you will be introduced to the theoretical underpinnings of leadership, different styles of leadership and their respective strengths and weaknesses.
You will have the opportunity to learn the differences between management and leadership and will investigate in detail the ethical issues that surround the issue of leadership.
Get introduced to the theory behind leadership and leadership styles and find out the difference between managers and leaders.
- The fundamentals of leadership: what is the evolutionary process of leadership theories?
- What are the major conclusions of the trait theories?
- The skills approach to leadership
- What are the major conclusions of the behavioural theories?
- Identifying the major components of the contingency theories
- Transactional and transformational leadership
More Related Courses:
University of Michigan via Coursera
36,871 students enrolled!
★★★★★ (1,061 Ratings)
This Course is Part of a Leading People and Teams Specialization
DOANEX via edX
★★★★☆ (Intermediate Level)
This course is Part of Entrepreneurial Mindset and Leadership Professional Certificate
Bocconi via Coursera
29,991 students enrolled!
★★★★★ (839 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.