- LevelUp360° DevOps via Udemy
- 4,109+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (431 Ratings)
This Jenkins MasterClass is suitable for beginners to understand Jenkins right from the start. By the end of the Jenkins tutorial Certification training Master Class course, learners will have a full grip over different concepts like continuous inspection, deployment, and inspection, the difference between them, how to create a multi-stage Jenkins job, how to visualize the build pipeline through Jenkins and much more. This means that with this course, a learner can gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins in the comfort of his home. Similarly, in the next module, you will gain an in-depth knowledge about Jenkins that will boost your confidence to help your company to apply the right Jenkins workflow. It is so that you are able to deliver better software at all times. Moreover, you will be taught the key concepts of DevOps and Jenkins’s continuous delivery pipeline.
- Understand the concepts of DevOps Continuous Inspection, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment, and the difference between them.
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated Jenkins build pipeline with Jenkins build pipeline plugin.
- In-depth knowledge about Jenkins and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- Key concepts of DevOps and a Jenkins Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Use Jenkins Pipeline and JenkinsFile, the new concept of CI as code
- Explore Jenkins Pipeline to build, test, and deploy projects
- Work with Docker containers in a Jenkins context
- Eduonix Learning Solutions via Udemy
- 19,379 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (312 Ratings)
- Nand V via Udemy
- 2,107 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (299 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.