Learn the Essentials about the PMP® Exam and Get on the Right Mindset to Pass It on Your First Try!
- Created by Danilo Tambone, PMP, PSM I, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Agile Productivity Expert
- 776 + students enrolled
- 39 Review available
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Identify the Eligibility Requirements to get PMP® Certified
- Apply for PMI® Membership and for the PMP® Exam
- Schedule Your PMP® Exam
- Create Your Own Personalized PMP Study Plan!
- Get ready in the right direction to pass the PMP® Exam on Your First Try!
- DISCLAIMER: This course is based on material officially released by the PMI (Project Management Institute, Inc.), but it is not endorsed by the PMI. All registered marks (PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, Pulse of the Profession) are trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Online Course Description:
Updated August 2018! – This is what Students say about this Course:
“What I like the most is the way you present information, especially the Secret Tips&Tricks where even I had learnt new things (and I’ve been active in this field for a long time now!) – If I weren’t a PMP already I would look forward to your Upcoming Course for my Exam Prep for sure!” – Markus K.
“Very Good Guide for people who want to start with their PMP!” – Bruno
If you’re looking for an Introduction to the Project Management Professional – PMP® Exam, you’ve come to the right place! This is NOT a Prep Course, but it’s an amazing first step if you want to know what the PMP® Exam is about, what you can expect from it, what the best resources to study are, and how you can set up a Personal Study Plan to fit your current knowledge and your precious schedule.
PMP® Certified Project Managers earn 20% more than their Non-Certified Peers. Companies get more of their Projects done when they have PMPs on board…
Do you work in a Project Management environment and want to give a Twist To Your Career?
The PMP® Certification will be the Turning Point of Your Professional Life!
In this Course I share with You my Experience as a PMP®, a PMP Instructor, and as a Member of the Project Management Institute to Guide You through the Most Essential Steps needed to get you in the right direction and become soon a PMP® credential holder!
With Engaging and Dynamic Lessons and with Quizzes that serve as “Clarification Checkpoints“, we’ll navigate through PMP® Eligibility Requirements, Contact Hours, PMP® Applications, Audits, Exam Scheduling, Setting up an Agile Study Plan… and more!
The Course is targeted at both experienced Project Managers who want to understand if they still need to fill some gaps before applying for the PMP® Certification, and at Project Team Members who want to know what steps they can start taking, right now, to become PMPs when they will have accrued the required project management experience.
My teaching style here on Udemy is already known for the High Level of Interaction with my Students. Ask questions, open discussions, send me private messages… I’ll be happy to help you find out the right answer and support your decisions!
Enroll Now, Start with the Basics, and Be Ready to Rock Your PMP® Exam!
See You Inside!
Everything To Gain, Nothing To Lose – I’m so confident that you’ll get so much tremendous Value from the Information inside (that no other Introductory Course will ever tell you!) that I offer my own Personal 30-Days Guarantee – If you’re not 100% happy with the materials, feel free to ask a full refund and get your money back. No. Question. Asked. Enjoy!
This course is based on material officially released by the PMI (Project Management Institute, Inc.), but it is not endorsed by the PMI. All registered marks (PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, Pulse of the Profession) are trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The course is suited for all those Professionals who are involved in Project Management environments as Project Managers or with other roles, who meet the Eligibility Requirements set out by the PMI – Project Management Institute, and who want to learn more about how to get ready to pass the PMP® Certification Exam.
- On the other hand, even if you are new to Project Management and dream about becoming a PMP when you’ll have the professional experience that the PMI requires, than this course will show you how to start on the right foot!
- DISCLAIMER: This Course does NOT include lectures about the PMBOK® Guide and about the actual Subjects of the PMP® Exam. It’s a High Level Introduction only, and does NOT provide the 35 Contact Hours required to sit for the PMP® Exam. Even before enrolling, feel free to send me a message via Udemy if you need additional clarifications or suggestions, I’ll be glad to answer back!