A Practical hands-on guide to backing up and restoring Oracle Databases and Implementing security.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 1,160+ students enrolled
- 21 Review available
- 2.5 on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Oracle online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Download and Install Oracle Database
- Backup a database
- Restore a database
- Secure a database
- Manage database user priviledges and roles
- View deleted historical data with flashback
- Recover dropped tables
Online Course Description:
SQL Server is a relational database management system -RDBMS that is widely used by a lot of organisations
to store and manage their data.
Database backup and recovery as well as securing the database from unauthorized access are key tasks performed by
Database administrators or anyone that closely works with or looks after databases.
if you are new to using SQL Server, this introductory course is where you want to begin. In
this course , we’ll cover the basics of how backup and recover databases. We will also cover how to implement security
measures that will protect the database from unauthorized access.
One of the things that separate mediocre DBAs from exceptional ones is that exceptional DBAs know how to use the tools available to them effectively.
This course is a practical hands-on that will teach you how to:
• Perform a full database backup
• Perform a database restore and recovery
• View and retrieve historical data using Flashback technology
• Recover and retrieve dropped tables
• Establish security measures to protect the database
• Manage user roles and privileges to the database
• Enabling Archive log mode
• Auditing Oracle Database users
• Predefined Oracle user accounts
After the end of this course , you will know how to :
• Backup and restore a database
• Manage database user access and security
• Recover dropped tables
• Use Oracle flashback technology.