The ultimate beginner guide to creating web applications using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- 4 weeks long
- 4-5 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Benjamin Lin, Azat Mardan
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Have you ever wanted to create a full-fledged web application, beyond just a simple HTML page? In this course, you will learn how to set up a web server, interact with a database and much more!
This course will start off by teaching you the basics of Node.js and its core modules. You will then learn how to import additional modules and configure your project using npm. From there, you will learn how to use Express to set up a web server and how to interact with a MongoDB database using Mongoose. By the end of the course, you will have created several real-world projects such as a web scraper, a blogging API, and a database migration script.
What you’ll learn
- How to set up a Node.js project using npm
- How to use the Node.js core modules
- How to use Express to set up a web server
- How to use MongoDB to store data in a database
- How to use Mongoose to model database schemas