- 3 weeks long
- 3-4 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Graeme Malcolm, Senior Content Developer
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data.
Learn what it takes to build Big Data analytics solutions.
This is the first stop in the Big Data curriculum from Microsoft. It will help you get started with the curriculum, plan your learning schedule, and connect with fellow students and teaching assistants. Along the way, you’ll get an introduction to working with data and some fundamental concepts and technologies for Big Data scenarios. There are many other online courses are available for their information must visit data science resources.
What You Will Learn
- How the Microsoft Big Data curriculum works
- An introduction to data formats, technologies, and techniques
- Fundamentals of Databases
- Basic principles for working with Big Data